Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It has been a long time since I have posted anything to my blog. I am sorry.
 Many things have been happening to me in the year and a half since I have written last. I have made 4 large murals for a bridge in Ft. Lauderdale.  I have made a 670 sq. ft mural for a balcony floor. I also have made 2, 10 ft. murals for a hotel in Key West.  As you can see, I have been really busy. 
  I also have been teaching watercolor painting two days a week. Not to mention,taking care of my 86 year old mother.
  This was all getting to be too much for me, so I decided to eliminate a few things.  First of all I had to eliminate the large overhead that I was dealing with in my 1,000. ft tile studio  . 
  I have spent many weeks culling out things to keep and things to throw out.  Now on June 3, at 4:00 pm I have closed my studio and given back the keys. It took 3 weeks to sell all the tools and equipment. It took almost that long to move everything that I decided to keep into a storage unit. 
  I will in the near future start selling some of these items on eBay. 
I hope to keep all advised as to my progress in my new endeavors. Till next time. Take care and hug the ones you love.  Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment