Monday, June 9, 2014

watercolor workshop June 2014

Hi. I wanted to share some information about my upcoming workshop.
I will be teaching the basics of painting with watercolor. 

I have been teaching at Easel Art Supply Store in Lake Park for 5 years now and many have asked for a beginning course.

All the materials for the workshop will be provided and drawing skills are not needed.

I will go over the most important information to successfully use the medium.
We will meet from 9:30 till 4:00 on Saturday June 28th at  Easel Art in Lake Park, Fl.
Please call me at 561-848-3987 to register. There is a $80.00 investment to attend the workshop.
You will leave with the inspiration to keep painting and the basic knowledge of how to paint in watercolor.
Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment