Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Delray Beach Funfest

I had a wonderful time this past weekend at the Delray Beach Funfest. It is a Plein air festival where 50 juried artists paint anywhere in Delray Beach for 6 hours on Saturday. Most artists painted 2 paintings in that time. I also did 2. The paintings are then judged and awards are given. I won a sponsor award. Hands Office Supply in Delray Beach provided a cash award and a gift certificate to their store. They sell art supplies so I know where I'm going this weekend. 
  Unfortunately my paintings didn't  sell at the festival (only 5 did) so I will be exhibiting them at the Delray Beach Library for the next month.
I also painted the Yellow house on Friday just as a warmup. 
This painting won the award.

This was the second painting of the day.

This was the Friday painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment